Color the New Year!
My dear friends,
As one year ago, I prepared greetings cards for you; cards are free and ready for non-commercial use.
This year I decided to create "Coloring cards". Just print blank graphic card out and have fun with creating your own colorful version of the card. You will have even more fun while drawing with kids.*
If you are very lazy, there is a special bonus for you -- you can also print colored version! There are few styles from the last year too.
* Take photos of your creations and post it in Instagram or Facebook with tags @water.color.wish and @wish.new.sky.
The best I will attach here too!
Be kind to DIY!
I wish you a Happy New Year!
I wish you to be proactive, creative
and humane every day!
FOR DIY YOU NEED:
- Printer of any size
- Thick paper (200 gr/m and more) or self-adhesive paper that matches the size of your printer (You can also cut the drawing paper into printing size [297х210 mm])
- Scissors or stationary knife (with ruler)
Click on card you like, open it in new window and save it. Or download all pack.
Attention: Not any paper suits for watercolor or pencil. Try your materials (e.g. pen and paper) out before printing
- Print the files out in a size of your choice on thick paper or self-adhesive paper
- Cut the cards with knife and ruler or with scissors
- Color it!